Membership Subscription Fees are now due.
The price for each category of Membership is as follows
- Mini P1-P3 £60 (£50 for additional sibling(s))
- Mini P4-P7 £70 (£60 for additional sibling(s))
- Youth S1-U18 is £70
- Adult Student is £70
- Adult Unemployed is £70
- Adult Mammoth is £70
- Adult Non-Playing Member is £70
- Adult Coach Member is £70
- Adult Playing Member is £110
- Family Membership is available for £180 (includes one adult and two children) then add extra £10 per additional child
- Life Membership is available - speak to Neil Foster/Leslie Brown for further details on cost/conditions
All members are covered by the SRU Insurance Scheme whilst they are registered with the Club in the Scottish Rugby CDMS. This will remain the case until the end of the Membership renewal period.
Members will be in default if subscriptions are not paid before the end of September 2017 and facilities/playing privileges will be withdrawn if payment has not been settled by the end of October 2017.
Please speak to one of your children's coaches if you would like to make arrangements for a payment plan.
Coaches will accept cash and cheques, credit transfer details are on the membership form attached below. Chip & Pin functionality will be available on certain training dates in the near future - these will be communicated by the Section Leads in due course.
Yours in rugby
Updated 09:16 - 30 Oct 2017 by Leslie Brown